As a Real Estate Agent, you already know that Home Staging works and is a powerful, proven marketing tool when selling a home. Most of the industry's top sellers frequently use professional Home Stagers because of the results attained for both the client and the agent.
According to the National Association of Realtors, Staged Homes sell 49% faster and sell for 7-11% more than Non-Staged Homes. Realtors® who suggest Staging services as an added value for the client, gain a competitive edge over other agents in their area.
You do not have to risk losing a listing by pointing out all the work that needs to be done. Let the trained professionals at A Model Suite Home Staging and ReDesign handle any objections the homeowner may have to getting a home ready for sale. We are the third party who will discuss any challenges to the condition of the home for sale.
Top 10 Reasons For Realtors To Stage
- Faster sales time.
- Higher sales price.
- Receive consistent referrals from satisfied customers.
- Attract a broader range of buyers - Overcome property lulls through moving properties into the fast lane.
- Distinct marketing advantage over non-staged homes - we give your listing the competitive edge over other homes in the area.
- Buyers view Staged Homes as well cared for properties.
- Real Estate Agents receive maximum commission opportunity.
- Appraisers are more likely to appraise Staged Homes for full value.
- Professional image - Staged Homes look better in print and internet advertising.
- You do not have to risk losing a listing by pointing out all the work that needs to be done.
Are you tired of listing houses which aren't ready to be marketed? Let A Model Suite Home Staging and ReDesign be your secret weapon to swift, smooth sales with satisfied clients.